Persuing excellence in front-end web development.
Welcome to DynamicSiteSolutions.com!
What makes us different?
In addition to testing in a wider range of browsers than the average web developer/designer, we follow best practices which include:
- We write all of our code by hand to ensure quality.
- When writing HTML (as apposed to XHTML), to make it easy to convert to
XHTML with a few find and replace commands:
- We use lowercase element and attribute names in our HTML and CSS. (Which is required in XHTML.)
- We use end tags even when they're optional. (They are always required in XHTML.)
- We always quote values, which is sometimes optional in HTML but is always required in XHTML.
- We don't use attribute minimization, which is allowed in HTML but not in XHTML.
- We write semantic markup in HTML or XHTML which makes documents more meaningful to people and search engines.
- We use external style sheets to take advantage of caching, which can help save bandwidth and loading times when multiple pages that use the same style sheets are viewed.