Our dynamic web pages are specially constructed to offer visitors to your site a rich user experience in the latest desktop browsers, and yet at the same time be usable in older web browsers that are still widely deployed today.
- page template creation based on an image (typically a PSD — "Photoshop document") produced by a graphic artist
- resolution of cross-browser display differences (also known as "CSS bug fixing")
- creation of custom navigational menu systems
- creation of custom Suckerfish Menu System configurations
- creation of custom interactive web forms
- creation of custom form validation (processor) scripts
- customization and creation of jQuery plugins
- optimization of web page components to achieve fast loading pages
- interactive web page testing on a variety of browsers, which include Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Opera.